Paws & Effect is proud to offer learning opportunities for pet owners, their pets, and pet professionals at low costs or free. Interested in having us speak at your business? Some of the topics we present include the following:
- Pet CPR and First Aid Certification
- Canine and Feline Body Language and Communication
- Puppy Socialization and Behavior Problem Prevention
- Fear-Free Veterinary Visits and Low-Stress Handling
- Positive Training 101 / How to Choose a Trainer to Work With
- And more!
If you’d like to learn more about a specific behavior topic not listed, just ask. Please contact us to inquire about presentations.
Pet CPR Certification Program
Become certified in canine and feline CPR and First Aid. Our Pet CPR+ Certification Program is nationally recognized and rapidly becoming the premiere pet CPR training program for animal and veterinary professionals as well as animal lovers everywhere!
This class will certify the participant in canine and feline CPR and First Aid. The skills and topics covered in this class include:
- Safety techniques when working with sick and/or injured animals
- How to restrain and transport sick and/or injured animals
- Taking vital signs (temperature, pulse, respiration, CRT)
- Importance of the first aid kit
- How to manage common medical emergencies such as severe wounds, poisoning, burns, choking, etc.
- Performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on dogs and cats (PetCPR+ Certification)
$69.95 per person includes our Pet CPR and First Aid EBook, 2 CPR Certification Wallet Cards, an official certificate and a 2yr subscription to our Animal Emergency Resource Center.
*This class awards 4.5 CEU to to CCPDT Dog Trainers and 3 CEU to veterinary professionals*